"Alternative / Post Punk / Dark Pop"
28-200 released their first self-titled EP in 2006. Their debut album, Video Games & Popsicle Sticks, was released in December 2009. The band’s latest EP, Gunfire of Angels, was released on October 31, 2011.
28-200 (pronounced twenty eight to two hundred) is an alternative rock duo from Denver, Colorado. The group formed in 2005 and consists of Mister L (guitar, bass, vox) and Aimee (vox, drums, other). Their music is raw and simple with a minimalist approach to composition and arrangement. It combines distorted guitars, ethereal vocals, and random noise to meld genres ranging from punk to new wave to garage rock.
Gunfire of Angels Video Out Now!
We just released the video for our song, Gunfire of Angels. It features stop motion animation and other fun stuff. http://youtu.be/07gOecYLcFQ
Also, Gunfire of Angels is available for free download on our Tourdates page. http://www.tourdates.co.uk/
read the full post here >>
best industry quotes
- Sounds like: Souxsie-and-the-Banshees-meets-garage-band or a gloriously futuristic PJ Harvey; a nineties band called Glee Club; even a little Luscious Jackson when it comes to the vocals.
- Fuzzed-out melodic guitar over insistent rhythms and dark undertones grace each track like cuts from a secret collaboration between Throwing Muses and Band of Susans.
- With both members emerging from a visual arts background, an artistic bent lingers over the music
best headline shows
- Are you in like with us? http://www.facebook.com/28to200
- official site - www.28-200.com
- myspace - 28200